September 23, 2012

How I made my Sunday great

"Freefall" is just about ready for my readers. I made some final adjustments after getting it back from my editor this morning, and I'm going to "let it sit" overnight. When I read it in the morning, I'm sure I'll find a typo that we both missed.

Now that's what I call a great Sunday. Completing a story and being super excited to share it.

"Freefall" pushes The Pandora Chronicles forward yet again.

It's frigid winter day as "Freefall" opens, and Hope and Jake must confront the cold, hard truth of just how serious their quest is.

As Hope and Jake spiral deeper into the mystery, the horror spreads even wider than the plagues. And the answers Hope and Jake uncover may, in fact, make them question everything.

Want to know the moment "Freefall" is released? Sign up in the box on the right. And thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment