September 20, 2012

Love lists? I do


movie theater
What action-adventure-fantasy-thriller
movies do you watch a zillion times?
I discovered a cool website yesterday called List.ly.

It lets you set up lists and add them to your website. What's really great is that your website visitors (in this case, that would be you) can add to the lists right then and there. Visitors don't have to leave your site and go to List.ly to add to your lists. Love that.

So check this out: I added a page devoted to lists.

I started one list of action-adventure-thriller-fantasy movies I absolutely must watch over and over again. No, I am not ashamed. I can't even count the number of times I've watched the Matt Damon "Bourne" movies. Oh, I just remembered another movie I need to add: "Enemy of the State." I love page-turning action, in books and in movies.

Come on over and add your ideas.

What does any of this have to do with my short stories? 

Not a whole lot.

In the words of Cyndi Lauper, I just wanna have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment