December 5, 2012

Amazing writing day

I wasn't supposed to write today, but I did.

I spent the day at a conference surrounded by doctors and researchers. And since I didn't understand a lot of what they were saying -- like, most of it -- I worked on story no. 5! I didn't have a computer with me, so I did it the old-fashioned way: longhand, with pen and paper. Kind of quaint, you know?

Actually, it was a very inspiring and stimulating environment to be around all these MDs and PhDs, since The Pandora Chronicles stories deal with a medical catastrophe.

To be in a room with 100 people whose sole professional goal is to cure cancer? That doesn't happen every day.

Hope, Jake and the rest of the characters in The Pandora Chronicles have an adventure in store for them in story 5, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment