October 11, 2012

Pandora Chronicles brainstorm

I'm in California until Saturday morning, when I head back home to NYC. (It still feels weird to call NYC "home," since I'm a true Californian.)

This week, I was hanging out with my family and suddenly had a major brainstorm for story 4 in The Pandora Chronicles. I'll say this: The times they are a-changin' in Arcadia and Cerulean. Yowza, folks. I'm super excited to get back to work once I get home -- been a little tough to write on this trip, because I've spent a lot of time driving.

Me, post-test drive. (I took the helmet off for the photo!)
 Check it out online:
http://publicbikes.com/p/public-c8-2012
Wednesday, I drove to San Francisco, parked the car in Union Square and wandered the streets for a few hours, mostly people watching and remembering all the great times I've spent in the city. I really do love it. The food is incredible, and the vistas are pretty dang spectacular.

I also had a chance to "test drive" a bike I've been eyeing for at least a year. SUPER fun. I may have to get one.

But all things being equal, I must admit that I do <3 NYC now. (Shhh -- don't tell all my California friends and family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment