November 20, 2012

Have you read "Pandora" yet?

Pandora, by Maggie Waters: www.amazon.com/dp/B008Y7WFB8
Here's what one of my readers has to say (and no, I do not know this person!):

The Pandora Chronicles are off to a great start with this first book, Pandora, which is the perfect introduction to what I think will be an amazing series. The story is incredibly intriguing and I couldn't put it down. The futuristic world that Maggie has created is interesting, extremely believable, and terrifying. The main characters are engaging, thoughtful and very adventurous. Hope and Jake quickly captured my heart and I'm looking forward to finding out what's in store for them.

I highly recommend this new series to anyone who enjoys reading about what life could be like in the future. Pandora is a quick read, yet it left me pondering about the future of our own world and what the possibility of this future could be for us, as well as anxious to know what happens to Hope and Jake. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment