November 23, 2012

Pandora free 12/7 and 12/8

Pandora, by Maggie Waters: www.amazon.com/dp/B008Y7WFB8
I decided to spend the day after Thanksgiving working on my free promotion coming up Dec. 7 and 8, when I'll be offering Pandora for free. Woo hoo! Tell your friends. :-)

So ... if you've been waffling on whether to start reading a new short story series, Dec 7 and 8 you can start with no risk whatsoever -- except that you might get hooked, and then you'll have to read them all. Ha ha.

Oh, and on that topic, writing starts in earnest tomorrow on story no. 5. I know the series will go for at least 7 episodes, total, possibly 8. It depends on how much I want to draw out the action and keep you all in suspense.

Happy Day after Thanksgiving. (Are you shopping 'til you drop?)

No comments:

Post a Comment