November 28, 2012

"Pandora" free 12/7 &12/8: revving up!

Pandora free on Amazon Kindle 12/7 and 12/8
I've started the engines on this free promotion of Pandora, coming up Dec. 7 and 8. Who doesn't like free books, right?

I've submitted the information to about a zillion websites and will be tweeting and FB-ing both of those days, too.

Tell your friends. Mark your calendars.

What's really wonderful is seeing how many venues exist to publicize independent authors' eBooks. It tells me that a lot of people still love to read, even if it's not the "old-fashioned" way (remember paper and binding?). Plus, our ability to publish what we write without waiting for a publisher has opened up whole new worlds for all of us.

I remember a few years ago, a college literature professor told me she could never imagine reading an electronic version of a book. I've thought about contacting her and asking her if she's bought a Kindle yet. She was on the cutting edge of technology, herself -- really into website design and e-learning -- so I'd be surprised if she didn't have a cool eReader of some sort.

Anyway, I'm also revving the engines on story 5 of The Pandora Chronicles. Can't wait to finish writing that one, so I know exactly what happens, myself. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment